1.The HZS series concrete mixing plant which can produce plastic concrete and dry concrete efficiently is an ideal equipment to produce commercial concrete.
2.The plant adopts the JS series twin-shaft concrete mixer which has lots of advantages such as mixing easily and efficiently long operating life facilitating maintenance etc.
HZS series concrete mixing plant is composed of aggregate batcher concrete mixer cement supply system water supply system cement weighing system water weighing system and control system.
The first step is to put the aggregate into aggregate batcher by loader and then weigh them on weighing hopper. Thirdly the operator should put them into the hopper of mixer by conveyor.
As for cement and water firstly they should be fed into cement weighing hopper and water weighing hopper by screw conveyor and water pump respectively. Secondly the operator should put them into mixer after weighing.
The mixer begins to work after all the materials are ready. The operator can carry away the concrete after mixing.
1. Twin-shaft concrete mixer with high efficiency
2. Independent and accurate weighing system
3. Excellent performance of environmental protection
4. Reliable and efficient working performance
Installation site should be plain and well-grounded. The pithead should be higher than ground to prevent the water inflow.
Lift the mixer with lifting device and install four supporting legs connecting angle inclined strut ladder and the downward track. Then place the mixer in the appropriate place of the pit.
2. Inspection and preparation before test
Check if the connection of the motor and electric element is steady.
Check connecting bolts between two parts(especially the moving parts) and ensure they are firm. If not tight them up in time.
Check if there are sundries stuck in mixing canister and track rack.
3. No-load test
Start mixing motor. At the same time the running direction of two mixing shafts should be same with indicating direction of the signs . If there is any difference change the power connection.
4. Over-load test
Shut down the discharge door and lift the hopper after feeding. Insure that the hopper can run steadily and stop on the track freely. If there is slipping you should put the hopper into the pit bottom then adjust the big nut in brake motor.
1. Focus on the maintenance of quick-wear parts and reserve appropriate spare parts.
2. When the machine is on maintenance adjustment or cleaning cut off the total power switch and hang a warning sign.
3. Contact with local power supply departments and require them to supply reliable electric power .
4. There must be an experienced electrician who is responsible for the daily maintenance of electrical equipment specially.
5. If the plant installed is taller than the surrounding buildings or equipment the lightning protection facilities should be collocated.
6. All the safety signs shall be inspected at least once every six months. If there is any damage deformation color fading etc. the signs should be repaired or replaced in time.